Sunday, January 14, 2007

not unbusy

so... I may not have been blogging all holiday season, but you can be sure that I was knitting. It has been slow with small amounts of progress, BUT I have completed one sock. And yes, that is me in my scottie dog pj's. The best part about this sock is that I made it with two circular needles. I got the idea from my secret pal spoilee, and thought that since I am terrified of the dpn, this would be a great alternative. I used a 100% wool German yarn, SOCKA, in a lovely cranberry red color. I even made a killer kitchener stitch at the toe. And yes, I have started the second sock. I'm about four inches into the six inch ribbed cuff. So we'll see how much I get done of that one. This may be one of the few projects that I ever finish. Just one question, Do you block a sock? and how?

No comments: