Friday, January 26, 2007

SNOW

SNOW SNOW SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it has finally really snowed. There are two little inches of snow on the ground, but I think it is beautiful! I love the way the whole world looks a little less rushed when there is a fresh coat of snow over the ground :-) I wish my class had been delayed or cancelled this morning, and I could sit home and drink hot chocolate and knit and watch the TODAY show...It doesn't matter though, because I'm going to get to take a 20 minute walk through Penn's campus to class from my parking spot. That will be beautiful, and I will arrive to class frozen and happy. I'd like to use this public space to personally thank my husband, Clif, for removing the snow from our driveway and from my car. You have saved me 15 minutes this morning! Happy Friday!

No comments: