Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Thank You to My Super Pal

Here are some much overdue photos of only some of the things my super pal, Emily, sent to me over the course of SP9. In addition to what you see here there were needles (very small ones, double pointed, straight ones, all beautiful bamboo), a beautiful bookmark, another book called easy knit accessories, and I don't know if I left anything out, but it was all fabulous. She sent two packages in tandem... they came two days apart. Here is a pic of some of the stuff...MASON-DIXON KNITTING!!!! Mister Joe yarn with a pattern for a breathtaking circle sweater (I'm gonna do it...) and Rowan cotton tape (lots more than you see here) for this awesome chevron shawl. I've already started this project, more to come on this one. Its getting sooo big. THANK YOU a hundred million times Emily!

No comments: