Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Works in Progress

Here are my two major projects. The first is the pair of socks I've been working on since november or earlier I think. The first sock went really really fast. This one drags on and on and I don't really want to work on it. It is done on two circular needles and I'm only part way done with the cuff. So... Here it is:
The next item I'm really working on is the purple chevron shawl which was a gift from my last secret pal. I try to work on this every night. It has grown to massive proportion and takes forever to do one row. I'm planning to add this one to my list of completed projects sooner than later:

2 comments:

Sara Kirby said...

How fun are you with all your progress photos?!

I'm so proud of my little knitter!

That shawl could swallow your dogs for breakfast.

Anonymous said...

Good post.