Monday, April 02, 2007

I've got some 'splainin to do...

I must say that this round of secret pal has been super interesting for me. I was initally assigned two spoilers (on accident), which has all been worked out and is totally no longer an issue. My assigned secret pal is awesome, totally supportive, and really encourages me to actively participate in blogging. I love it because I really look forward to her(?) comments. My other pal (who was re-assigned to someone else) is also awesome because she (?) has kept up contact with me- we apparently have bunches in common. So, as a result I've made two new friends and look forward to checking my email twice as much. I'm calling them Official Pal and Unofficial Pal. Both are total mysteries to me. Oh, and Unofficial Pal and I have agreed to do a small unofficial swap on the side. Spinnoff style! I'm going to do my best to keep them straight for your understanding. So I got a package from Unofficial Pal on Saturday. I have since used and abused all the items in the package, so please excuse my slightly modified photos....
This is what I found in my package: A gorgeous needle roll that my Unofficial Pal MADE HERSELF. I'm super impressed, and the fabric is totally my colors. I added a pair of my own needles here for effect. Above that please note the two balls of glorious blue cotton. I've already torn into them and used them for a couple of grannies. Along with the yarn and ne needle roll came a delicious easter bunny. I know it was delicious because, well, here see for yourselves...

I know I left the head, but I have this thing about eating eyes and noses, but don't worry, my husband will be happy to help out in this crisis. So a huge thank you goes out to my Unofficial Pal for a great unofficial package.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should eat the eyes and noses first so the bunny doesn't have to watch and smell you while you eat his body! Lol.

Your slightly morbid OSP. (Official Secret Pal for the rest of y'all.)

Anonymous said...

Glad that you liked! Now to get my real package off to MY official pal before Easter lol

Shelby said...

Well, I'm so glad that my error worked out after all!! Phew!