Monday, April 02, 2007

Oh Snap!

OK! I have been busy. Not too much time for knitting but busy nonetheless. First I joined the Granny-A-Long in a stash busting effort. Those who know me well know that I will buy blue yarn anytime. Cheap, expensive, its a terrible weakness. The result is a HUGE stash of blue yarn. All differnt shapes and textures. I don't even like blue that much outside of yarn. Anyhow, here's one of the nine grannies that I've done. I do one every night before going to bed (on the nights when I'm at home.) Hopefully, in about two months, I'll have a blanket and a whole lot less blue yarn!



I've also recently completed my purple chevron shawl. It was endless rows and rows and rows but the end result was really quite beautiful. I'm totally psyched that I actually finished a project, and that it turned out OK. I even put the edging on it. The best part about finishing was getting to start a new project. I bought the yarn yesterday for a bag I've had my eye on forever. I will post those pics as the progress happens. For now, I'm one totally satisfied knitter.


1 comment:

Emily said...

The shawl turned out great! It's fun to see that you liked what I sent last round. I see you've gone back to your blue stashing ways. lol Don't forget the other colors. ;o)