Tuesday, April 10, 2007

ooh new project

Well, I've suddenly found myself with no project (other than previously unfinished red sock). So I did what any good ADD knitter would do and got myself another one. MMMM new yarn. This is a felted bag that really didn't take long to cook up. I still have to do back and handles but I don't think it will take too long. It was cool to work on the front panels because they let me do patterns, beadwork, and some color work, all of which you probably can't see with the far away style picture. We're talking two knitting evenings here. The pattern is from a book I received from my SP9 pal- Easy Knitted Accessories- and it is a super awesome book. I covet many of the patterns AND all are within my reach. Look out world, there may be some finished projects in your future- maybe.

No comments: