Tuesday, September 12, 2006

OKAY I'VE BEEN TAGGED BY YARNCOFFEE

Two Truths and a LIE.....

1. I grew up in a rural town smack in the middle of Texas where I spent my time in the 4H club- with my very own calf. He was brown and white spotted and I fed him from a giant bottle everyday.

2. I hate science fiction. Anything with a remotely mystical twist on it is dead to my soul. That's right. No Harry Potter or Star Wars or anything that deals with wizards, dragons, space creatures, and time travel.

3. I am an avid runner. I run two to three miles every morning, and if I don't get my run in- consider my day ruined. I love the rush at the end of a good long run. I run so much that I replace my sneakers every three to four months.

um...if I knew any other bloggers, you would be tagged...

1 comment:

Sara Kirby said...

# 3 LIAR! You may replace your sneakers every 3 to 4 months but it's not from running. It's for the shear thrill of buying sneakers!

I had no idea that you had a calf!